Toni tagged me for a blog meme. I haven’t done memes on this blog (I don’t think) but I figure this one might be helpful for potential swap partners. She tagged me with the Honest Scrap Award! All I need to do for part 1 is reveal 10 facts about myself that I haven’t necessarily shared with anyone.
1. I studied abroad in Lyon, France, when I was in college. I got to fence while I was there, too – and my salle was only about three blocks from my apartment!
2. I have the uncanny ability to estimate my grocery total within $5 when I hit the checkout. I don’t keep track of prices while I shop, either.
3. Every Tuesday my co-workers and I have “Fantasy Sex Day.” We each pick a celebrity that we’re going to sleep with for the week. It’s loads of fun. You can’t repeat people within a 6-month period, and you can specify someone at a specific point in time (e.g. Leonardo di Caprio in “The Beach” but not in “Titanic).
4. One of the neatest conversations I ever had was with a homeless guy in Rome. We sat on the street corner and talked about life for over an hour.
5. I played French horn for almost ten years.
6. I *love* watching the Olympics, almost the point of obsession.
7. I’m a beer snob even though I don’t drink beer.
8. Going to a male OB/GYN doesn’t weird me out.
9. I love all things handwork – hand quilting, hand applique, embroidery – but not cross stitch. It drives me batty.
10. My DH and I are both online gamers.
Now, I must list 5 addictions:
1. The internet
2. Cheese, peanut butter, and chocolate (hey, they’re all foods!)
4. Collecting kitchen gadgets
5. Sleeping in/taking naps
I’m not going to tag anyone (not even sure if I have five readers here?!?!), but feel free to fill them out as a comment. 😀