I need to start doing monthly quilting goals, or I might not get everything done that I need to! Here they are for September:
1. Make and mail September birthday blocks.
Make border for LJ Round Robin and mail to the next person in line.
3. Make border for Quilt Squad center and send to Deana.
4. Decide on quilt design for ALQS swap (mail due date: November 10).
5. Decide on quilt design for Holiday Edition of the Miniature Booty Swap.
6. Finish Leah’s baby quilt
7. Bind and make a label for “Color-Blind Coffee” – the show is in three weeks, eep!
Putting your goals out there keeps you honest, ya know… 😀
What are your September goals, quilting-related or otherwise?